Landmark Collections Limited is introducing a service for payment request and reminder letters relating to your lease/property to be issued by email, should you choose this method of communication as your preference.
By opting in to our email correspondence service you agree;
• To receive all payment request and reminder letters by electronic mail
• That such documentation will be treated as having been deemed validly served upon you
• To waive your rights to require service of such documentation by any other means
• That Landmark Collections Limited reserve the right to send your correspondence by other methods as and when required, either in addition to, or instead of, to your designated email address
• To keep your email address up to date by using the services available within your online account
• To keep your postal correspondence address up to date with us. You should notify us immediately of any changes by using the contact form available on Landmarkcollections.co.uk. The correspondence address provided must be an address situated within England or Wales. In the absence of this, any correspondence required to be issued by other methods as noted above, will be served to the leasehold/property address
• To keep your electronic mail address secure as Landmark Collections Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any person other than the addressee of the correspondence having read, moved or deleted the electronic mail without you having seen it
It is also important to note;
• That correspondence can only be issued to the email address linked to your Landmark Collections Online Account(s). If you have multiple properties linked to a ‘Master Account,’ then correspondence for all of these properties will be issued to the email address linked to the ‘Master Account’. If you need to change the email address/username linked to your Landmark Collections Online Account(s) then you can do this from within ‘Your Details’ in your online account.
• This service is for payment request and reminder letters only. This is not a completely paperless service. Other documents and legal notices will continue to be served by post as and when required
• That Landmark Collections Limited cannot take any responsibility if our emails go to your ‘junk/spam’ folders. Upon receipt of the ‘Opt in’ activation email you should add our email address to your ‘Safe Senders’ list to ensure you do not miss any correspondence from us
• That the ‘Opt in’ process is only complete once you have activated the service by clicking on the link in the activation email
• That any enquiries you may have in relation to your lease/property should continue to be made via the ‘Contact Us’ section on Landmarkcollections.co.uk. This will ensure any enquiries are forwarded to the relevant department and dealt with accordingly